Every Monday in May 2022
Designed for sports universally, the Global Sports PD Community Coaching Program is held over 5 weeks in May, bringing well-respected and successful sporting coaches, athletes & mentors to the screens of community sporting coaches across the world.
Powered by Veo, the program will provide attendees with a wide range of learning opportunities for personal development, including live webinar sessions, pre-recorded mini lessons and a list of recommended resources from international speakers from the Global Sports PD Network.
This program is suited to coaches from any sport and of any level. Topics that will be discussed include:
- Managing Conflict
- Team Selection
- Wellbeing for Coaches & Athletes
- Leadership Development
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Creating Team Culture
- Effectively Planning your Season
- Identifying & Strengthening Pathways
- Program Inclusions
- Session #1 – Monday 2nd of May
- Session #2 – Monday 9th of May
- Session #3 – Monday 16th of May
- Session #4 – Monday 23rd of May
- Session #5 – Monday 30th of May
- PLUS two bonus sessions
- SESSIONS: 7 Online Webinar Sessions held by well-respected and successful sporting coaches, athletes & mentors on fundamental coaching principles
- MINI EPISODES: Mini Episodes from Australian Sporting Organisations
- LIVE & RECORDED: All sessions are produced live, with recordings of all sessions provided by a unique link to participants who are unable to watch sessions live
- PRIVACY: All sessions are hosted through webinar hosting settings for privacy of attendees.
- OPPORTUNITY FOR QUESTIONS: Option to submit anonymous questions prior to each session or during live webinars.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE: Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance, together with a letter outlining your participation and the sessions and topics covered during the program.
- GROUP BOOKINGS: Use code COMMUNITY55 at checkout to get $55 tickets for groups of 5 or more